1. Your skins may never be perfect & that's okay.
2. Life is too short not have the car, the shoes, the clothes
& the hair colour you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers & your best friend)
will talk about you behind your back & you'll talk about them too. It doesn't
mean you don't love each other.
4. People are not medicine, people are able to walk away from you.
5. You can easily be forgotten.
6. It's okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
7. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will
happen when you're six, it will happen when you're sixty. That's life.
8. Sometimes the people you love couldn't love you back.